Wednesday 6 March 2013

HPH Trust Request for Trading Halt

What happen? HPH Trust requested for trading halt pending announcement. Not sure whether it is good news or bad news. I hope it is good news because I have invested in this stock. I'm not a speculator so this stock is for long term investment. The dividend yield is quite attractive at 7% so I'm not concerned whether it is good news or bad news as long as it does not go bankrupt (which I think it is impossible).

But it may be a good news which will propel the stock higher. I hope it is not asking for money through rights as it will probably dilute the stock. One reason may be it is upgraded to STI index component stock...


I will update once I got more information. Stay tuned....

The trading halt is due to the announcement of the acquisition of 100% of the shares of Asia Container Terminals Holdings Limited. It is not bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment