Well, I have waited for about 6 months to clear this. Managed to get back all my capital with a bit of profit. I have kept my Olam bond since my exposure is not much. I think they are giving half of the 6.75% on my 2K bond this July. But I may clear the bond if the price is right.
I cleared my PAY shares too early and did not sell my LVS when it is above 60. I have some hopes for LVS and that is why I did not sell them.
Tomorrow, I may buy some KepCorp, CityDEV or SIA shares if they are still down. Keeping my fingers crossed.
|Investment as at 26 May 2013|