Yes, there are some problems though as it ages:
- The horn is spoilt. Actually, the connectors are worn out and will connect automatically when the car is parked under the hot sun. I had to remove the fuse to conserve battery.
- The leather at the driver's seat has cracked at the side but no issue.
- The radiator is leaking. I have to top up the water to the reserve tank every 2 to 3 days.
- The engine brackets are corroded and the engine is supported by the mounting. No issue but it may vibrate a bit.
- The suspension on the front tyre has issue and will vibrate and create some noises when the road is uneven.
I made my decision quite timely when LTA said that the COE quota for Nov to Jan will reduce because fewer cars were being scrapped. I chanced upon this and quickly made a purchase and locked in the COE. After two rounds of COE biddings, the prices of cars started to increase by $2K. Luckily I managed to save this $2K.