There are 8 stages in the Architect's Certificate of Stage Completion. They are:
- Stage 1: Foundation work (inclusive of pile caps) of the unit.
- Stage 2: Reinforced concrete framework of the unit.
- Stage 3: Partition walls of the unit.
- Stage 4: Roofing/ceiling (inclusive of false ceiling) of the unit.
- Stage 5: Door sub-frames/door frames and window frames are in position, and the electrical wiring (without fittings), the internal plastering and the plumbing of the unit have been completed.
- Stage 6: Carpark, roads & drains serving the housing estate have been completed.
- Stage 7: Building and all roads and drainage and sewerage works in the housing estate have been completed, and that water and electricity supplies, and gas supplies (if any) have been completed to the building and TOP obtained.
- Stage 8: CSC.
I will update again once I have received the notice of Stage 5 completion.
By the way, what is CSC? Any idea?